Resting in New York JFK Airport
For passengers with a long layover, or just with an early flight in the morning, TWA Lounge is a perfect option featuring confortable rooms where travelers can relax. For other accommodation options nearby, Click here
It is right next to Terminal 5, connected to JFK’s Terminal 5 via Saarinen’s iconic flight tubes.
- 512 ultra-quiet guestrooms with exhilarating views of JFK’s runways and the iconic TWA Flight Center
- 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space that can host up to 1,600 people
- The Paris Café and The Sunken Lounge Food Hall grab-and-go dining
- A rooftop infinity pool and observation deck with runway views
- A Lockheed Constellation “Connie” L-1649A transformed into a cocktail lounge
- The world’s biggest hotel gym: a 10,000-square-foot fitness center
- Museum exhibits on TWA, the Jet Age and the midcentury modern design movement
- A Twister Room, where you can play a wall-to-wall version of the 1960s game
- Connected to JFK’s Terminal 5 via Saarinen’s iconic flight tubes
The TWA Hotel provides onsite parking in the front of our building 24 hours a day (please note the rates below are subject to change):
Up to One Hour: $10 Up to Four Hours: $20 Daily Max: $35 Overnight (out by 11 AM): $40 Park and Fly: $25 per day
The TWA Hotel strives to accommodate the needs of all guests, including those with disabilities. The hotel and select guestrooms and restrooms are ADA accessible.
If you have questions or concerns about the physical accessibility of the hotel, please contact (212) 806-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details check the TWA Hotel official website
Comfort Inn & SuitesComfort Inn & Suites – (718) 659-7777
Crowne PlazaCrowne Plaza – (718) 530-1160
Days Inn & SuitesDays Inn & Suites – (718) 845-6666
Radisson Hotel JFK – (718) 322-2300
Hotel Courtesy Telephones are located at:
AirTrain Federal Circle Station
No service charge for making your reservations
Terminals 1, 4, 7 and 8 (Arrivals area)
Accommodations Plus, Inc.
$10 Service Charge