Resting in New York JFK Airport
For passengers with a long layover, or just with an early flight in the morning, TWA Lounge is a perfect option featuring confortable rooms where travelers can relax. For other accommodation options nearby, Click here
It is right next to Terminal 5, connected to JFK's Terminal 5 via Saarinen’s iconic flight tubes.
- 512 ultra-quiet guestrooms with exhilarating views of JFK’s runways and the iconic TWA Flight Center
- 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space that can host up to 1,600 people
- The Paris Café and The Sunken Lounge Food Hall grab-and-go dining
- A rooftop infinity pool and observation deck with runway views
- A Lockheed Constellation "Connie" L-1649A transformed into a cocktail lounge
- The world's biggest hotel gym: a 10,000-square-foot fitness center
- Museum exhibits on TWA, the Jet Age and the midcentury modern design movement
- A Twister Room, where you can play a wall-to-wall version of the 1960s game
- Connected to JFK's Terminal 5 via Saarinen’s iconic flight tubes
Photo by Max Harlynking - Unsplash
The TWA Hotel provides onsite parking in the front of our building 24 hours a day. Parking spots are always available at the TWA Hotel for guests. Parking is not included with your stay.
RATES (please note the rates below are subject to change):
30 min: $18 - One Hour: $28 - Two Hours $45 - Four Hours: $60 Daily Max: $80 - Park and Fly: The rates are $80 per night for the first two nights and $60 per night for each additional night. In-and-out privileges come with the booking.
The TWA Hotel strives to accommodate the needs of all guests, including those with disabilities. The hotel and select guestrooms and restrooms are ADA accessible.
If you have questions or concerns about the physical accessibility of the hotel, please contact (212) 806-9000 or [email protected].
For further details check the TWA Hotel official website
Comfort Inn & SuitesComfort Inn & Suites - (718) 659-7777
Crowne PlazaCrowne Plaza - (718) 530-1160
Days Inn & SuitesDays Inn & Suites - (718) 845-6666
Radisson Hotel JFK - (718) 322-2300
Hotel Courtesy Telephones are located at:
AirTrain Federal Circle Station
No service charge for making your reservations
Terminals 1, 4, 7 and 8 (Arrivals area)
Accommodations Plus, Inc.
$10 Service Charge